Find your zen in this festival season's crowds in this one-of-a-kind hooded '70s coat! Fully reversible, its most stunning side features barkcloth printed with panda bears nestling among bamboo. Forest green velour cozies up the other side of this open-front jacket, which you can wear as a poolside swimsuit cover up, a beach layer on a breezy day, or as a year-round statement piece overcoat! From the estate of a Las Vegas socialite famous for her pool parties--channel her fabulous '70s hostess vibes!
~ F E A T U R E S ~
• green + gold panda print barkcloth
• forest green velour
• large hood
• fully reversible
• long sleeves
• below-hip length
• hip pockets on panda side
• medium-weight warmth
• open front, no closure
~ S I Z I N G ~
• One Size Fits Most due to open front. Likely to best fit modern day women's sizes Small, Medium, to Large, or 2-10, depending how loose or snug you like your coats. Mannequin is 33" x 24" x 34". Model is 5’7”. *Due to open front, measurements were taken from behind and doubled where appropriate.
• Bust: 42"
• Waist: 44"
• Hip: 44"
• Length from mid-shoulder to hem: 38"
• Sleeve length: 21"
Brand/Label: None, but very likely was a custom-made piece utilizing the now-rare barkcloth designs of Wesco Reltex
Material: Bark Cloth, Velour
Condition: Very Good - Excellent! One tiny hole near bottom-left sleeve on panda side. A few tiny holes near the bottom hem of the velour lining, as well as two tiny faded spots in back. Barely noticeable when wearing panda-side-out. An amazing and truly unique find!
~~~ ••• ~~~
Socialize with us for sneak peeks, coupon codes, and more!
Instagram ~ @houseofsimpkin
Facebook ~ facebook.com/houseofsimpkin
Pinterest ~ pinterest.com/houseofsimpkin
• PLEASE NOTE ALL SALES ARE CONSIDERED FINAL. We’re sorry, but due to the irreplaceable nature of vintage items, we cannot offer returns or exchanges. We want you to be happy with your purchase and we understand there is an inherent risk in buying online. Please don’t hesitate to ask for more details or photos before purchasing. Consider sizing carefully and measure out clothes you already own to compare. While we do our best to provide accurate measurements and note any flaws, occasionally our scrutiny may miss something. Let us know if this happens. We cannot be held responsible for items that are lost in the mail or held at customs. See our shop policies for more details. All packages ship USPS Priority Mail to provide an insured, expedient delivery. If you'd like a cheaper option, just message us! Thank you!