A gorgeous '30s dress! Shimmering taffeta the color of champagne-tinged cream drapes over your curves from the glamorous flutter sleeves to the ruffle layered tier skirt. The cowl neckline dips in front and plunges into a low-V in back, with the bias cut around the pointed waist flattering your figure. A sugary gown that'll drop jaws whether you're an Art Deco bride or a vintage gown collector!
~ F E A T U R E S ~
• shimmering cream rayon taffeta
• lightly dipped cowl neckline
• ruffle layered flutter sleeves
• bias cut pointed waist bodice
• almost backless with low-V in back
• bias cut skirt with heavy layers of ruffle tiers
• mermaid silhouette
• glamorous floor length
• metal snap closure up left side
~ S I Z I N G ~
• Best approximates: Extra-Extra Small to Extra Small, or 00-2, with natural bias cut stretch
• Bust: 32-34"
• Waist: 22-24"
• Hip: 34-36"
• Length from mid-shoulder to hem: 57"
We recommend measuring out a similar piece of clothing that fits you well and comparing those numbers to the measurements above to best determine fit. Model is 5'7" with a 32" bust, 24" waist, and 35" hip.
Material: Rayon Taffeta
Condition: Very Good! This gown has been freshly dry cleaned with the following to note...
• scattered pale stains in the skirt ruffles
• couple tiny snags near the v-point in back (could be hidden with brooches or appliqués)
Nothing too noticeable, as the shine of the material tends to blur these minor flaws! Feel free to ask for more photos!
See our other wedding dresses and attire in Wedding + Bridal: https://etsy.me/2JPW5Wg
Looking for something less nuptial? Check our Evening Soirée: http://etsy.me/2flY0AJ
~~~ ••• ~~~
Socialize with us for sneak peeks, coupon codes, and more!
Instagram ~ @houseofsimpkin
Pinterest ~ pinterest.com/houseofsimpkin
• Please note we do not accept returns. Due to the irreplaceable nature of vintage items, all sales are considered final. Don’t hesitate to ask if you have sizing inquiries or if you’d like more photos! We’re happy to help you estimate a fit and provide additional details. Please see our shop policies for more information. Thank you!