Unlike Peter Pan, Wendy was okay with growing up. And if she'd come of age in the '60s, we bet she would've worn this Peter Pan-esque mod dress! A vivid emerald green with a white wing collar and fixed tie flap, this swanky lil' shift is office-friendly yet alluringly bold. An ideal go-to for a fun day-to-night look!
~ F E A T U R E S ~
• emerald green nubby linen (like a deep Kelly green)
• white wing collar with fixed tie flap
• exaggerated darts throughout bodice
• sheath silhouette
• approx knee length, depending on height
• metal zipper closure in back
~ S I Z I N G ~
• Likely to best fit modern day women's size Small, or 2-4. Mannequin is 33" x 24" x 34". Model is 5'7".
• Bust: 34"
• Waist: 27"
• Hip: 36"
• Length from mid-shoulder to hem: 38"
Material: Cotton Linen
Condition: Excellent! Minimal signs of wear with a small spot of discoloration on the collar See closeup!
Shop more casual maxis, minis, and matching sets in Dresses by Day: http://etsy.me/2juIRlg
Looking for something fancier? Check our Evening Soirée: http://etsy.me/2flY0AJ
~~~ ••• ~~~
Socialize with us for sneak peeks, coupon codes, and more!
Instagram ~ @houseofsimpkin
Facebook ~ facebook.com/houseofsimpkin
Pinterest ~ pinterest.com/houseofsimpkin
• PLEASE NOTE ALL SALES ARE CONSIDERED FINAL. We’re sorry, but we cannot offer returns or exchanges at this time. We want you to be happy with your purchase and we understand there is an inherent risk in buying clothing online, especially vintage. Please don’t hesitate to ask for more details or photos before purchasing. Consider sizing carefully and measure out clothes you already own to compare. While we do our best to provide accurate measurements and note any flaws, occasionally our scrutiny may miss a small thing. We cannot be held responsible for items that are lost in the mail or held at customs. If you'd like to add insurance or tracking info, do let us know! See our shop policies for more details. Thank you!