Bat your lashes, darling, because this LBD was made for flirting! Gorgeous thick quality satin encases your hourglass shape, shimmering like ink and embossed with a black rose design feathered with wispy threads that curl out like eyelashes. Two bows sit at either hip, and if a mini length isn't your style, there's plenty of fabric in the hem to let down. An elegant cocktail dress that pictures truly do not capture!
~ F E A T U R E S ~
• shimmering black satin
• black "feathered" texture roses
• embossed damask rose stem pattern
• sleeveless with jewel neckline
• floppy bows and pleats at each hip
• fully lined
• metal zipper closure in back
• mini length with 5+ inches in hem to let down
~ S I Z I N G ~
• Best approximates: Small/Medium to Medium, or 4-6
• Bust: 36" ~ room for a generous bosom
• Waist: 27"
• Hip: 36-38" ~ side hip pleats allow for some extra room here
• Length from mid-shoulder to hem: 32"
• Length from waistline to hem: 16"
* It looks like the hem can be let down another 5-10", maybe more. The measuring tape shows it tucked at 5", but the fabric feels doubled on itself.
We recommend measuring out a similar piece of clothing that fits you well and comparing those numbers to the measurements above to best determine fit. Model is 5'7" with a 32" bust, 24" waist, and 35" hip. Dress has been lightly clipped to model's size.
Brand/Label: None. Quality craftsmanship!
Material: Damask Satin
Condition: Excellent! Only flaw found was a small burn hole through the fabric hidden in the right-side hip pleat. (Maybe from a cigarette? Though dress has no odor!) We almost missed it, it's barely noticeable unless you're looking for it or pulling back the pleat folds. Nothing else found to note!
~~~ ••• ~~~
Socialize with us for sneak peeks, coupon codes, and more!
Instagram ~ @houseofsimpkin
Pinterest ~ pinterest.com/houseofsimpkin
• Please note we do not accept returns. Due to the irreplaceable nature of vintage items, all sales are considered final. Don’t hesitate to ask if you have sizing inquiries or if you’d like more photos! We’re happy to help you estimate a fit and provide additional details. Please see our shop policies for more information. Thank you!