Sometimes you gotta flaunt it! And what better to flaunt in than one of the sexpot "mummy" style dresses that brought couture designer Vicky Tiel to fame? Dazzling the eye with miniature gold sequins throughout, this bombshell mini features a plunging strapless neckline and ruching down both sides for an hourglass squeeze. Make 'em jelly!
~ F E A T U R E S ~
• sparkling miniature sequins in deep gold
• strapless sweetheart neckline
• plunging wrap-style bust
• ruched sides for curve-sculpting fit
• mini length
• fully lined with hidden bust cinch
• zipper closure in back
~ S I Z I N G ~
• Best approximates: Small-Medium to Medium, or 4-8
• Bust: 34"
• Waist: 28"
• Hip: 36"
• Length (taken from side underarm to hem): 28"
We recommend measuring out a similar piece of clothing that fits you well and comparing those numbers to the measurements above to best determine fit. Model is 5'7" and wears size 0/XS with a 32” bust, 24" waist, and 35" hip.
Brand/Label: Vicky Tiel -- Note: It's a bit tricky to date this dress as its construction seems more on the modern side, but this plunging ruched mini is consistent with the designer's other sequined strapless dresses from the '80s.
Material: Shell: 90% Nylon, 10% Spandex; Lining: 100% Acetate
Condition: Excellent! Like new, this dress has no flaws to note!
~~~ ••• ~~~
Socialize with us for sneak peeks, coupon codes, and more!
Instagram ~ @houseofsimpkin
Pinterest ~ pinterest.com/houseofsimpkin
• Please note we do not accept returns. Due to the irreplaceable nature of vintage items, all sales are considered final. Don’t hesitate to ask if you have sizing inquiries or if you’d like more photos! We’re happy to help you estimate a fit and provide additional details. Please see our shop policies for more information. Thank you!