A stunning '50s vintage wedding gown for a summer bride! Light and airy, the eyelet embroidered cotton organdy of this dress makes it perfect for a warm weather wedding. A scalloped illusion neckline caps your shoulders while a hi-lo peplum flounces from the nipped waist, narrowing down to a point in back above the sheer layer extending to a chapel-length train. Features two finger loops so you can sweep up the train for dancing!
~ F E A T U R E S ~
• white cotton organdy
• eyelet lace embroidery throughout
• sheer illusion neckline and cap sleeves
• lined bodice
• nipped and gathered waistline
• high-low scalloped peplum flounce
• three layers of sheer organdy over a built-in slip
• chapel-length illusion train
• metal side zipper
~ S I Z I N G ~
• Likely to best approximate a modern day women's size Extra Small, or 0-2. Please see exact measurements below to determine fit. Mannequin is 33" x 24" x 34". Model is 5’7”.
• Bust: 32"
• Waist: 24"
• Hip: free
• Length from mid-shoulder to front hem: 64"
• Length from waistline to front hem: 49"
• Train length from bottom of skirt to train hem: 2.5' (or 31.5")
Material: Cotton Organdy
Condition: Very Good! Some small faint stains throughout, including...
• tiny speck stain on front hem of peplum
• small area of barely perceptible discoloration on left side of peplum
• two faded spots near v-point of neckline
• faded marks near the front of left-side zipper
• faded marks around the back-left of the waistline
• some spot stains in the train and wear to the train hem as pictured
These minor flaws certainly don't jump out or detract from the beauty of this soft white gown! The marks also may come out with a trip to the cleaner's—this dress would be well worth it! We have more pictures that exceed the Etsy allowance, so please don't hesitate to ask for additional photos, measurement specifics, and other details. If you're considering this gown for your wedding day, we understand you'll want to be certain you've found The One before making such a special purchase!
See our other wedding dresses and attire in Wedding + Bridal: https://etsy.me/2JPW5Wg
Looking for something less nuptial? Check our Evening Soirée: http://etsy.me/2flY0AJ
~~~ ••• ~~~
Socialize with us for sneak peeks, coupon codes, and more!
Instagram ~ @houseofsimpkin
Pinterest ~ pinterest.com/houseofsimpkin
• PLEASE NOTE ALL SALES ARE CONSIDERED FINAL. We’re sorry, but due to the irreplaceable nature of vintage items, we cannot offer returns or exchanges. We want you to be happy with your purchase and we understand there is an inherent risk in buying online. Please don’t hesitate to ask for more details or photos before purchasing. Consider sizing carefully and measure out clothes you already own to compare. While we do our best to provide accurate measurements and note any flaws, occasionally our scrutiny may miss something. Let us know if this happens. We are not responsible for items that are lost in the mail or held at customs. See our shop policies for more details. All packages ship USPS Priority Mail to provide an insured, expedient delivery. If you'd like a cheaper option, just message us! Thank you!