Off to the Moulin Rouge with you in this jazzy little evening gown! Black polished cotton makes up the sleeveless bodice of this drop waist flapper dress, with magenta pink silk and tiers of sheer black ruffles cascading heavy down the full skirt. The tea-length hemline is high in the middle and low on the sides, swinging wide when you dance and dance you shall! A flamenco-esque gown perfect for a Gatsby themed party!
~ S I Z I N G ~
• Best approximates: Extra-Extra Small to Extra Small, or 00-0
• Bust: 32"
• Natural waist: 27"
• Drop waist: 31"
• Hip: up to 45"
• Length from mid-shoulder to center hem: approx. 48"
• Length from mid-shoulder to side hem: approx. 52"
OTHER SIZING NOTES: '20s flapper dresses were meant to be worn somewhat loose, and there is no stretch to this fabric. We recommend measuring out a similar piece of clothing that fits you well and comparing those numbers to the measurements above to best determine fit. Model is 5'7" with a 32" bust, 24" waist, and 35" hip.
~ D E T A I L S ~
• Brand/Label: None
• Material: Polished cotton, silk
• Color(s): Black, magenta pink
• Closure: Hook and eyes side closure
• Condition: Excellent! Tiny fabric irregularity near left strap. No other flaws found on this smashing late-'20s to early-'30s dress!
~~~ ••• ~~~
Socialize with us for sneak peeks, coupon codes, and more!
Instagram ~ @houseofsimpkin
Pinterest ~ pinterest.com/houseofsimpkin
• Please note we do not accept returns. Due to the irreplaceable nature of vintage items, all sales are considered final. Don’t hesitate to ask if you have sizing inquiries or if you’d like more photos! We’re happy to help you estimate a fit and provide additional details. Please see our shop policies for more information. Thank you!