You'll feel high class in this stunning vintage designer dress! Adolfo was worn by everyone from the Duchess of Windsor to Jackie Kennedy back in the day. The deep sapphire blue of this stretch knit secretary dress will cling to your curves, punctuated by a white ivory Barrymore collar and cuffs and sparkling with crystal rhinestone buttons down the front. Cozy enough to be office modest, form-fitting enough to be collegiate sexy!
~ F E A T U R E S ~
• vivid cobalt blue knit
• ivory trim Barrymore collar and cuffs
• rhinestone button front bodice
• long sleeves
• gathered pleats in skirt
• knee length
~ S I Z I N G ~
• Best approximates: Extra Small to Small, or 00-2
• Bust: 26-34" with knit stretch
• Waist: 22-28" with knit stretch
• Hip: 36-42" with knit stretch
• Length from mid-shoulder to hem: 39"
We recommend measuring out a similar piece of clothing that fits you well and comparing those numbers to the measurements above to best determine fit. Model is 5'7" with a 32" bust, 24" waist, and 35" hip.
Brand/Label: Adolofo, Saks Fifth Avenue
Material: Feels like a thick, luxurious acrylic knit
Condition: Excellent! There are two tiny rhinestones missing from the bottom button, but hardly noticeable among all the dazzling others. A couple of tiny faint stains on the left sleeve cuff. See closeup!
Shop more casual maxis, minis, and matching sets in Dresses by Day: http://etsy.me/2juIRlg
Looking for something fancier? Check our Evening Soirée: http://etsy.me/2flY0AJ
~~~ ••• ~~~
Socialize with us for sneak peeks, coupon codes, and more!
Instagram ~ @houseofsimpkin
Pinterest ~ pinterest.com/houseofsimpkin
• Please note we do not accept returns. Due to the irreplaceable nature of vintage items, all sales are considered final. Don’t hesitate to ask if you have sizing inquiries or if you’d like more photos! We’re happy to help you estimate a fit and provide additional details. Please see our shop policies for more information. Thank you!