Glowing like a gem from an azure sea, this stunning flapper dress is sure to drop jaws at whatever Art Deco soirée you find yourself dallying in. A romantic mermaid green with burnished gold lace dripping from the hem!
~ F E A T U R E S ~
• shimmering rayon silk
• aquamarine color, more pale jade than blue (although the lighting in close up pic of gold lace shows more blue tones )
• low scoop neckline in front
• scoop neckline in back
• slight A-line shift flapper silhouette
• deep gold lace drapes lower skirt in front
• low-midi/above ankle length
• pullover style, no closures
~ S I Z I N G ~
• Likely to best fit modern day women's sizes Small to Medium-Large, or 4-8. Mannequin is 33" x 24" x 34". *Please note there are no closures on this slipover dress, so despite the larger measurements of this loose flapper style, be sure to allow some wiggle room to shimmy this over your head and shoulders! :)
• Bust: 36"
• Waist: 43"
• Hip: 44"
• Length from mid-shoulder to hem: 48"
Material: Rayon silk, lace
Condition: Excellent! Bodice area has what appears to be a few small grayish scuffs (see close up, they're scantly visible). Barely noticeable discoloration at right underarm. Gold lace has one area in top center where there's a tiny gap/dip in the top hem. See close ups! These small flaws get lost in the gorgeous iridescence of the fabric!
••• ~~~ •••
Socialize with us for sneak peeks, coupon codes, and more!
Instagram ~ @houseofsimpkin
Facebook ~ facebook.com/houseofsimpkin
Pinterest ~ pinterest.com/houseofsimpkin
• PLEASE NOTE ALL SALES ARE CONSIDERED FINAL. We’re sorry, but we cannot offer returns or exchanges at this time. We want you to be happy with your purchase and we understand there is an inherent risk in buying clothing online, especially vintage. Please don’t hesitate to ask for more details or photos before purchasing. Consider sizing carefully and measure out clothes you already own to compare. While we do our best to provide accurate measurements and note any flaws, occasionally our scrutiny may miss something. We cannot be held responsible for items that are lost in the mail or held at customs. If you'd like to add insurance or tracking info, do let us know! See our shop policies for more details. Thank you!