Swiss Miss with a rockabilly flair! High-waisted with corset lacing in front (or back!), this fit 'n flare midi will make you wanna swing dance your way down a cobblestone street! A gingham ruffle trim flirts playfully from the hem--just the country girl touch to this '40s noir skirt. WWII gothic gal edition!
~ F E A T U R E S ~
• black cotton
• beige and black gingham trim
• ultra high-waisted
• Swiss waist style corset lacing
• smooth fit through hips
• flared swing skirt silhouette
• below knee midi length
• metal side zipper
~ S I Z I N G ~
• Likely to best fit modern day women's sizes Extra-Extra Small to Extra Small, or 00-0. Model is 5'7" with a 32" bust, 24" waist, and 35" hip.
• PLEASE NOTE: In order to step into this skirt, your hip circumference must be able to squeeze into 33" or less due to short side zipper! Squeeze those buns!
• Waist: 24"
• Hip: 44"
• Length from waistline to hem: 30.5"
Condition: Excellent! Some hanger pinch marks on waistband from previous owner and a tiny pale smudge stain on the right hip (lightened in closeup to show contrast). No other flaws found!
~~~ ••• ~~~
Socialize with us for sneak peeks, coupon codes, and more!
Instagram ~ @houseofsimpkin
Pinterest ~ pinterest.com/houseofsimpkin
• PLEASE NOTE ALL SALES ARE CONSIDERED FINAL. We’re sorry, but due to the irreplaceable nature of vintage items, we cannot offer returns or exchanges. We want you to be happy with your purchase and we understand there is an inherent risk in buying online. Please don’t hesitate to ask for more details or photos before purchasing. Consider sizing carefully and measure out clothes you already own to compare. While we do our best to provide accurate measurements and note any flaws, occasionally our scrutiny may miss something. Let us know if this happens. We cannot be held responsible for items that are lost in the mail or held at customs. See our shop policies for more details. All packages ship USPS Priority Mail to provide an insured, expedient delivery. If you'd like a cheaper option, just message us! Thank you!