Like the moodiness of a charcoal sky, the deep gray of this woolen flannel '50s skirt cuts a dark and full silhouette. Colorful southwestern stripes encircle the border while the nipped waist exaggerates the fullness of the box pleats. The perfect fall midi for a brisk, cloudy day!
Shown with our Fuego Crop Sweater: https://etsy.me/2P9HW51
~ F E A T U R E S ~
• soft wool flannel
• charcoal gray with red, black, yellow, green and blue stripes
• box pleats
• full skirt
• midi length
• metal zipper and button closure
~ S I Z I N G ~
• Best approximates: Extra Small to Small, or 2-4
• Waist: snug 26"
• Hip: free
• Length from waistband to hem: 27.5
We recommend measuring out a similar piece of clothing that fits you well and comparing those numbers to the measurements above to best determine fit. Model is 5'7" with a 32" bust, 24" waist, and 35" hip. Skirt has been lightly clipped to model's size.
Brand/Label: World Famous Graff Californiawear
Material: Wool or Wool Blend Flannel
Condition: Excellent! Only things to note are two teeny holes in the skirt. See closeup, they're scantly noticeable in the fullness of the folds!
~~~ ••• ~~~
Socialize with us for sneak peeks, coupon codes, and more!
Instagram ~ @houseofsimpkin
Pinterest ~ pinterest.com/houseofsimpkin
• Please note we do not accept returns. Due to the irreplaceable nature of vintage items, all sales are considered final. Don’t hesitate to ask if you have sizing inquiries or if you’d like more photos! We’re happy to help you estimate a fit and provide additional details. Please see our shop policies for more information. Thank you!