Belted or not, this '60s mod A-line oozes southwestern flair! Textured with a Herringbone twill weave, this cotton mini pops against your summer tan in vivid turquoise with a white Aztec stair pattern pointing below the neckline like an inverted pyramid. Wear the matching tie sash as a belt or a headband!
~ F E A T U R E S ~
• lightweight herringbone cotton
• robin's egg blue turquoise with bright white
• sleeveless with round neckline
• inverted Aztec pyramid steps above bust
• slim A-line silhouette
• above knee length
• zipper closure in back
~ S I Z I N G ~
• Best approximates: Small, or 2-4
• Bust: 37"
• Waist: 33"
• Hip: 39"
• Length from mid-shoulder to hem: 33.5"
We recommend measuring out a similar piece of clothing that fits you well and comparing those numbers to the measurements above to best determine fit. Model is 5'7" with a 32" bust, 24" waist, and 35" hip.
Brand/Label: Susan Thomas
Material: Cotton Herringbone
Condition: Excellent! There is one teeny speck stain below the right-side of the pyramid steps. Some very faint underarm color fading that was too subtle to photograph, but should be mentioned for the discerning customer. No other flaws found on this eye-popping '60s dress!
Shop more casual maxis, minis, and matching sets in Dresses by Day: http://etsy.me/2juIRlg
Looking for something fancier? Check our Evening Soirée: http://etsy.me/2flY0AJ
~~~ ••• ~~~
Socialize with us for sneak peeks, coupon codes, and more!
Instagram ~ @houseofsimpkin
Pinterest ~ pinterest.com/houseofsimpkin
• Please note we do not accept returns. Due to the irreplaceable nature of vintage items, all sales are considered final. Don’t hesitate to ask if you have sizing inquiries or if you’d like more photos! We’re happy to help you estimate a fit and provide additional details. Please see our shop policies for more information. Thank you!