A wow-factor statement piece of a maxi gown! Made of robin's egg blue polyester for a comfortable, no-wrinkle fit, this floor length hostess dress is vivid in turquoise, bold in silhouette, and lovely in detail. Gorgeous latticework cutouts make up the illusion neckline beneath a high-necked collar while mini flutter sleeves cap the shoulders. Princess seams drape your curves all the way down to the ruffle hem. Just the thing to wear to a 70's themed party!
~ F E A T U R E S ~
• bright blue turquoise polyester
• high neck collar
• lattice illusion neckline of loops and swirls
• short butterfly cap sleeves
• sweetheart bust
• princess seams
• long maxi length
• large ruffle hem
• zipper closure in back
~ S I Z I N G ~
• Best approximates: Small to Medium, or 4-6
• Bust: 32-34"
• Waist: 27"
• Hip: 37"
• Length from mid-shoulder to hem: 53.5"
We recommend measuring out a similar piece of clothing that fits you well and comparing those numbers to the measurements above to best determine fit. Model is 5'7" with a 32" bust, 24" waist, and 35" hip.
Brand/Label: Tags inside read, "Lot, Size 9, Dry Clean Only." (Bear in mind this is a vintage size 9, which is about a modern day 4.)
Condition: Excellent! One tiny speck stain on the right hip and a small scuff faintly noticeable on the back-right princess seam. No other flaws found on this breathtaking hostess gown!
Shop more casual maxis, minis, and matching sets in Dresses by Day: http://etsy.me/2juIRlg
Looking for something fancier? Check our Evening Soirée: http://etsy.me/2flY0AJ
~~~ ••• ~~~
Socialize with us for sneak peeks, coupon codes, and more!
Instagram ~ @houseofsimpkin
Pinterest ~ pinterest.com/houseofsimpkin
• Please note we do not accept returns. Due to the irreplaceable nature of vintage items, all sales are considered final. Don’t hesitate to ask if you have sizing inquiries or if you’d like more photos! We’re happy to help you estimate a fit and provide additional details. Please see our shop policies for more information. Thank you!