Get your mind out of the gutter! Naw, we can't blame you. This suggestive belt buckle implies everything you think it does. >;} Made to resemble an arcade game with its nickel slot below a 5¢ sign, the silver Western style lettering reads:"Insert Coin Unzip, Shake Well Guaranteed Action Internal Use Only." A great gift for him. Tee hee hee!
~ F E A T U R E S ~
• maroon red enamel background
• silver trim and lettering
• belt fastener loop ring in back
• buckle hole stud
~ S I Z I N G ~
• One size. Widest part of the fastener loop ring measures 2", so it should fit belts up to 2" wide. Shown on women's glove for scale. Belt not included.
• Total length: 3"
• Total height: 2.25"
Brand/Label: The Great American Chicago Buckle Co., Copyright 1979
Material: Feels like enamel and silver pewter
Condition: Very Good! Some minor scratches visible near the bottom, nothing major.
~~~ ••• ~~~
Socialize with us for sneak peeks, coupon codes, and more!
Instagram ~ @houseofsimpkin
Facebook ~ facebook.com/houseofsimpkin
Pinterest ~ pinterest.com/houseofsimpkin
• PLEASE NOTE ALL SALES ARE CONSIDERED FINAL. We’re sorry, but we cannot offer returns or exchanges at this time. We want you to be happy with your purchase and we understand there is an inherent risk in buying clothing online, especially vintage. Please don’t hesitate to ask for more details or photos before purchasing. Consider sizing carefully and measure out clothes you already own to compare. While we do our best to provide accurate measurements and note any flaws, occasionally our scrutiny may miss something. We cannot be held responsible for items that are lost in the mail or held at customs. If you'd like to add insurance or tracking info, do let us know! See our shop policies for more details. Thank you!