Timelessly sexy! This wool tweed secretary skirt is made of flecked gray wool with black leather inserts peeping out of the pockets for an edgy touch. Hugs slim through the hips before falling straight just below the knees. Office appropriate with a chunky black sweater, rockabilly by night with a little '50s bolero!
~ F E A T U R E S ~
• gray flecked wool tweed
• mini double pleats at waistband
• straight slit pockets
• black leather detail at pockets
• skinny belt loops
• pencil silhouette
• darted for tailored fit
• faux slit in back
• metal zipper closure on left side
• black button above zipper
• silky lining on backside
~ S I Z I N G ~
• Best approximates: Extra Small to Small, or 0-2
• Waist: 24"
• Hip: 34"
• Length from waistband to hem: 26.5"
We recommend measuring out a similar piece of clothing that fits you well and comparing those numbers to the measurements above to best determine fit. Model is 5'7" with a 32" bust, 24" waist, and 35" hip. Skirt has been lightly clipped to model's size.
Brand/Label: Tailored by Century of Boston
Material: 100% Wool
Condition: Excellent! No flaws to note!
Shown with our Bolero Crop Top: http://etsy.me/2xtKq4J
~~~ ••• ~~~
Socialize with us for sneak peeks, coupon codes, and more!
Instagram ~ @houseofsimpkin
Pinterest ~ pinterest.com/houseofsimpkin
• Please note we do not accept returns. Due to the irreplaceable nature of vintage items, all sales are considered final. Don’t hesitate to ask if you have sizing inquiries or if you’d like more photos! We’re happy to help you estimate a fit and provide additional details. Please see our shop policies for more information. Thank you!