Summery fresh! These one of a kind flood pants were once antique lingerie knickers. It was around the 1890s that these under-pants took a more wide-leg silhouette, and this pair demonstrates that Victorian-Edwardian turn of style beautifully. Made of thick cotton and textured with a woven diamond and star-like pattern, these lil' pants look great with a crop top, tank, or as a swimsuit cover up!
~ F E A T U R E S ~
• thick white cotton
• textured pattern of diamonds and crossed X's
• high or low rise, depending on fit
• waistband with full bustle-like gathers in rear
• wide leg flood pant silhouette
• dropped closed crotch (not open or split like other antique bloomers)
• lace trim along hem
• side tie closure
~ S I Z I N G ~
• Likely to best fit modern day women's sizes Medium to Large, or 6-12. Mannequin is 33" x 24" x 34". Model is 5'8". Pants have been lightly clipped back in photos.
• Waist: 32" ~ best worn high-waisted, but can hang low on the hips
• Hip: loose up to 44"
• Total length from waistband to hem: 28"
• Length from waistband to crotch: 18"
• Inseam: 10"
• Width at leg opening: 11" across
Material: Thick textured cotton
Condition: Excellent! Freshly laundered with nary a flaw to note!
~~~ ••• ~~~
Socialize with us for sneak peeks, coupon codes, and more!
Instagram ~ @houseofsimpkin
Pinterest ~ pinterest.com/houseofsimpkin
• PLEASE NOTE ALL SALES ARE CONSIDERED FINAL. We’re sorry, but due to the irreplaceable nature of vintage items, we cannot offer returns or exchanges. We want you to be happy with your purchase and we understand there is an inherent risk in buying online. Please don’t hesitate to ask for more details or photos before purchasing. Consider sizing carefully and measure out clothes you already own to compare. While we do our best to provide accurate measurements and note any flaws, occasionally our scrutiny may miss something. Let us know if this happens. We cannot be held responsible for items that are lost in the mail or held at customs. See our shop policies for more details. All packages ship USPS Priority Mail to provide an insured, expedient delivery. If you'd like a cheaper option, just message us! Thank you!