Rawr!! Leopard print never looked so classy than on this rare '50s cocktail dress! Sparkling rhinestones glitter from the high neckline of the plushy soft bodice, twinkling like a built-in diamond necklace. The fuzzy faux fur is scattered with leopard spots, darted at the bust and nipped at the waist for a tailored fit. Black chiffon swishes from the full, gathered skirt, fluttering below the knee. Channel your inner Bettie Page this holiday season!
~ S I Z I N G ~
• Best approximates: Extra-Extra Small to Extra Small, or 00-0
• Bust: 32"
• Waist: 23"
• Hip: free
• Length from mid-shoulder to waistline: 16"
• Length from waistline to hem: 25"
ADDITIONAL SIZE NOTE: The darts of this unique dress were made to accommodate a busty lady with a little waist (it's a snug 23"), so pad that bra or flaunt your gals! We recommend measuring out a similar piece of clothing that fits you well and comparing those numbers to the measurements above to best determine fit. Model is 5'7" and wears size 0/XS with a 32" bust, 24" waist, and 35" hip.
~ D E T A I L S ~
• Brand/Label: Eloise Curtis
• Material: Plush faux leopard fur, rhinestones and beads; sheer black chiffon
• Color(s): Black, golden brown, silver
• Closure: Metal zipper in back
• Condition: Excellent! One half of the label is loose and one tiny smudge stain was found in the back folds of the lower-left skirt. Hardly noticeable in the gathered folds!
~~~ ••• ~~~
Socialize with us for sneak peeks, coupon codes, and more!
Instagram ~ @houseofsimpkin
Pinterest ~ pinterest.com/houseofsimpkin
• Please note we do not accept returns. Due to the irreplaceable nature of vintage items, all sales are considered final. Don’t hesitate to ask if you have sizing inquiries or if you’d like more photos! We’re happy to help you estimate a fit and provide additional details. Please see our shop policies for more information. Thank you!