Steampunk stunning! We normally don't list upcycled vintage, but this tweed bolero was too cool not to share. This military style Oscar de la Renta cropped jacket from the '80s had intricate steampunk details added to it in the '90s. Perfect for when you want a one-of-a-kind statement piece that's offbeat yet elegant!
~ F E A T U R E S ~
• burgundy chocolate wool tweed with flecks of black
• Teddy bear brown velvet trim
• olive green cord piping
• mandarin collar with lightly padded shoulders
• long sleeves
• cropped length
• five elaborate Chinese knot closures down front
• hand-stitched steampunk watch parts throughout
~ S I Z I N G ~
• Best approximates: Small to Medium, or 4-8
• Bust: 38"
• Waist: 35"
• Length from mid-shoulder to hem: 14.5
• Sleeve length: 22"
• Shoulder to shoulder across back: 16"
We recommend measuring out a similar piece of clothing that fits you well and comparing those numbers to the measurements above to best determine fit. Model is 5'7" with a 32" bust, 24" waist, and 35" hip.
Brand/Label: Oscar de la Renta, Size 8
Material: Wool Tweed, Velvet; hand-stitched watch part details
Condition: Excellent! The jacket is without flaw and someone really put a lot of time into crafting the steampunk look with all the little parts and accessories. Quality!
Shown with our Oxblood Jeans: http://etsy.me/2xPCA9n
... and Militaire Hat: http://etsy.me/2xOP2Xd
Looking for more capes, coats, and jackets? Check out our Outerwear: http://etsy.me/2lR5HSv
~~~ ••• ~~~
Socialize with us for sneak peeks, coupon codes, and more!
Instagram ~ @houseofsimpkin
Pinterest ~ pinterest.com/houseofsimpkin
• Please note we do not accept returns. Due to the irreplaceable nature of vintage items, all sales are considered final. Don’t hesitate to ask if you have sizing inquiries or if you’d like more photos! We’re happy to help you estimate a fit and provide additional details. Please see our shop policies for more information. Thank you!