Made in Italy for Abercrombie & Fitch?! If only A&F still produced such voluminous full skirts! Pumpkins scatter over the white background of this novelty print cotton skirt, nipped at the tiny waist before poofing into '50s fullness from gathered pleats. Adorable with a little white sweater!
~ F E A T U R E S ~
• thin, crisp cotton
• autumn pumpkin novelty print
• fixed pleats for fullness
• button front
• little fabric-covered buttons
• below knee-midi length
~ S I Z I N G ~
• Best approximates: Extra-Extra Small, or 00-0
• Waist: 23"
• Hip: free
• Length from waistline to hem: 27"
We recommend measuring out a similar piece of clothing that fits you well and comparing those numbers to the measurements above to best determine fit. Model is 5'7" with a 32" bust, 24" waist, and 35" hip.
Brand/Label: Abercrombie & Fitch
Material: 100% Cotton
Condition: Excellent! The bottom-most button is missing, but since it's last, it's hardly noticeable. No other flaws found on this charming autumn '50s skirt!
~~~ ••• ~~~
Socialize with us for sneak peeks, coupon codes, and more!
Instagram ~ @houseofsimpkin
Pinterest ~ pinterest.com/houseofsimpkin
• Please note we do not accept returns. Due to the irreplaceable nature of vintage items, all sales are considered final. Don’t hesitate to ask if you have sizing inquiries or if you’d like more photos! We’re happy to help you estimate a fit and provide additional details. Please see our shop policies for more information. Thank you!