Travel in '60s style on your next warm-weather holiday! From the cobblestone streets of Montmartre comes this linen dress that's as classy as it is trippy. With a psychedelic print of white flowers among pink, lime, and peach over navy, this casual chic A-line nods to the hippie movement of the '60s while retaining a mod polish!
~ F E A T U R E S ~
• linen textured cotton
• psychedelic floral print
• sleeveless with wide pointed arrow straps
• fixed pearly buttons
• exaggerated bust darts
• A-line silhouette
• exposed pockets with fixed button straps
• above-knee length
• zipper closure in back
~ S I Z I N G ~
• Best approximates: Small/Medium to Medium, or 4-6
• Bust: 33"
• Waist: 30"
• Hip: 38"
• Length from mid-shoulder to hem: 37.5"
We recommend measuring out a similar piece of clothing that fits you well and comparing those numbers to the measurements above to best determine fit. Model is 5'5".
Brand/Label: Renaitre Paris
Material: Feels like linen-textured cotton
Condition: Excellent! Some color fading/discoloration faintly visible on a couple of the flowers (see closeup), but nothing major. No other flaws to note!
Shop more casual maxis, minis, and matching sets in Dresses by Day: http://etsy.me/2juIRlg
Looking for something fancier? Check our Evening Soirée: http://etsy.me/2flY0AJ
~~~ ••• ~~~
Socialize with us for sneak peeks, coupon codes, and more!
Instagram ~ @houseofsimpkin
Pinterest ~ pinterest.com/houseofsimpkin
• Please note we do not accept returns. Due to the irreplaceable nature of vintage items, all sales are considered final. Don’t hesitate to ask if you have sizing inquiries or if you’d like more photos! We’re happy to help you estimate a fit and provide additional details. Please see our shop policies for more information. Thank you!