Soft white cotton lies cool against your skin in this beautifully trimmed petticoat. With a pointed v-waist and pintuck detailing on the ruffle overlay of the skirt hem, this Edwardian slip is ready for its modern debut. Feminine simplicity with a boho romance!
Shown with our Paperwhite Top: https://etsy.me/2JuSdG1
~ F E A T U R E S ~
• soft sheer white cotton
• slightly pointed v-waist
• long ruffle + lace overlay at hem
• pintuck detailing
• scalloped floral lace
• maxi length
• single hook and eye closure in back
~ S I Z I N G ~
• Likely to best fit modern day women's sizes Extra Small to Medium, or 2-6, depending if worn low on the hips or high on the waist. Mannequin is 33" x 24" x 34". Skirt has NOT been clipped back in photos, so you can see what looks like low on hips. Model is 5'7" and size 0/24.
• Waist: 30"
• Hip: loose up to 44"
• Length from side of waist to hem: 38"
Material: 100% Cotton
Condition: Good, but not without a few flaws appropriate for her age...
• couple of teeny tiny speck stains on back-left of skirt
• hook and eye closure in back shows a bit of rust
• both side seams have little splits, but they're still holding strong
• two pinhead size holes on the front-left of skirt
Overall in very wearable condition with these minor flaws barely noticeable!
~~~ ••• ~~~
Socialize with us for sneak peeks, coupon codes, and more!
Instagram ~ @houseofsimpkin
Pinterest ~ pinterest.com/houseofsimpkin
• PLEASE NOTE ALL SALES ARE CONSIDERED FINAL. We’re sorry, but due to the irreplaceable nature of vintage items, we cannot offer returns or exchanges. We want you to be happy with your purchase and we understand there is an inherent risk in buying online. Please don’t hesitate to ask for more details or photos before purchasing. Consider sizing carefully and measure out clothes you already own to compare. While we do our best to provide accurate measurements and note any flaws, occasionally our scrutiny may miss something. Let us know if this happens. We are not responsible for items that are lost in the mail or held at customs. See our shop policies for more details. All packages ship USPS Priority Mail to provide an insured, expedient delivery. If you'd like a cheaper option, just message us! Thank you!