Sing your heart out like a '60s cocktail lounge diva in this rare little number from Sydney North! Made of black crêpe with a Queen of Hearts collar the color of old ivory piano keys, the low-dipping scoop neck features an unusual zipper front hidden by snaps and a cute lil' button on top. Accentuate your waist with the matching cinch belt, you jazz star you!
~ F E A T U R E S ~
• black crêpe with ivory taffeta trim
• sleeveless with low scoop neck
• high ruffle collar v-plunge to waist
• zipper front with snap and button overlap
• matching wide belt and belt loops
• straight pencil skirt
• hourglass wiggle silhouette
• at- or just-above-knee length, depending on height
• fully lined
~ S I Z I N G ~
• Best approximates: Large to Extra Large, or 10-14
• Bust: 40"
• Waist: 36"
• Hip: 40"
• Length from mid-shoulder to hem: 40"
• Length from waistline to hem: 23.5"
We recommend measuring out a similar piece of clothing that fits you well and comparing those numbers to the measurements above to best determine fit. Model is 5'7" with a 32" bust, 24" waist, and 35" hip. Dress has been lightly clipped to model's size.
Brand/Label: Sydney North California
Material: Feels like polyester crêpe; taffeta trim
Condition: Very Good! Only flaws to note are some very faint underarm marks and some tiny pink specks in the ruffles of the front-right collar. See closeup!
~~~ ••• ~~~
Socialize with us for sneak peeks, coupon codes, and more!
Instagram ~ @houseofsimpkin
Pinterest ~ pinterest.com/houseofsimpkin
• Please note we do not accept returns. Due to the irreplaceable nature of vintage items, all sales are considered final. Don’t hesitate to ask if you have sizing inquiries or if you’d like more photos! We’re happy to help you estimate a fit and provide additional details. Please see our shop policies for more information. Thank you!