Jean Harlow, eat your heart out! The Old Hollywood glam of the '30s comes to life in this liquid satin peach evening gown. Bias cut to delicately drape your every curve, it shimmers and gleams, while an appliqué of satin and velvet flowers spills from an open back. Sleeveless with a cowl neckline and absolutely breathtaking!
~ S I Z I N G ~
• Best approximates: Extra Small to Small, or 2-4, with bias cut stretch
• Bust: up to 36"
• Waist: up to 29"
• Hip: up to 44"
• Length from mid-shoulder to waistline: 16"
• Length from waistline to hem: 46"
ADDITIONAL SIZE NOTE: Bias cuts drape the body with natural stretch! Though the measurements seem generous, the numbers above are when the satin is stretched to its max. Truly best for an XS or S, up to a S/M. We recommend measuring out a similar bias cut dress that fits you well and comparing those numbers to the measurements above to best determine fit. Model is 5'7" and wears size 0/XS with a 32” bust, 24" waist, and 35" hip.
~ D E T A I L S ~
• Brand/Label: None
• Materials: Satin--fine quality and slippery to the touch, feels like a silk blend
• Color(s): Peach; cream velvet flower petals
• Closure: Metal snaps on side, belt loop (no belt)
• Condition: Excellent! In stunning condition for its age with just a few minor things to note...
~ tiny water-like stain near back-right underarm
~ a few tiny stains in the skirt
~ barely noticeable discoloration near waist (see bottom-right photo of last closeup)
~ one diagonal run through the bodice (can hardly see or photograph due to satin gleam)
None of these flaws stand out or detract from the beauty of this evening gown! You'd really have to be scrutinizing to notice them, especially with the reflectiveness of the satin. Never hesitate to ask for more photos and details before purchase!
~~~ ••• ~~~
Socialize with us for sneak peeks, coupon codes, and more!
Instagram ~ @houseofsimpkin
Pinterest ~ pinterest.com/houseofsimpkin
• Please note we do not accept returns. Due to the irreplaceable nature of vintage items, all sales are considered final. Don’t hesitate to ask if you have sizing inquiries or if you’d like more photos! We’re happy to help you estimate a fit and provide additional details. Please see our shop policies for more information. Thank you!