Licorice black with cream satin trim, this striking dress is reminiscent of Wednesday Addams, Oscar de la Renta style! A wide pointy collar splits into a v-neck above an almost babydoll-like raised waist. Beautiful satin looping adorns the ivory trim, accentuated by a black velvet bow in the center. Darted and gathered for a flattering tailored fit with long sleeves making it winter party ready!
~ S I Z I N G ~
• Best approximates: Medium, or 6-8
• Bust: 38"
• Waist: 28"
• Hip: up to 42"
• Length from mid-shoulder to hem: 41" -- hem can be let down another 2.5" if desired
• Sleeve length: 23.5"
We recommend measuring out a similar piece of clothing that fits you well and comparing those numbers to the measurements above to best determine fit. Model is 5'7" with a 32" bust, 24" waist, and 35" hip. Dress has been lightly clipped to model's size.
~ D E T A I L S ~
• Brand/Label: Oscar de la Renta Boutique
• Material: Crêpe-like in texture, but thicker and somewhat heavy; satin and velvet trim
• Color(s): Matte black with snow white satin
• Closure: Zipper in back
• Condition: Excellent! One faint streak smudge on the left collar and a tiny snag in the fabric of left back-elbow. No other flaws found on this '70s designer dress!
~~~ ••• ~~~
Socialize with us for sneak peeks, coupon codes, and more!
Instagram ~ @houseofsimpkin
Pinterest ~ pinterest.com/houseofsimpkin
• Please note we do not accept returns. Due to the irreplaceable nature of vintage items, all sales are considered final. Don’t hesitate to ask if you have sizing inquiries or if you’d like more photos! We’re happy to help you estimate a fit and provide additional details. Please see our shop policies for more information. Thank you!