The lace trim of these bloomers reminds us of the spokes of a wagon wheel! Which reminds us of playing "Oregon Trail," when women wore bloomers like these underneath their long skirts. This pair is pleated at the front hips for a feminine silhouette with more pleats in back for added fullness to your rear. The dropped crotch and wide legs make them the comfiest lounge pants ever. Wear 'em as capris or as a beach cover up!
~ F E A T U R E S ~
• crisp white cotton
• side-tie waistband
• high or low rise, depending on fit
• double pleats at each front hip
• pleats for gathered fullness in back
• wide leg flood pant silhouette
• dropped closed crotch (not open or split like other antique bloomers)
• geometric lace insets near hem
• zig-zag patterns on top and bottom
• "wagon wheel" design in center
~ S I Z I N G ~
• Likely to best fit modern day women's sizes Medium to Large, or 6-12, depending if you wear them low rise or high rise. Mannequin is 33" x 24" x 34". Model is 5'8". Pants have been lightly clipped back in photos.
• Waist: 34" ~ best worn high-waisted, but can hang low on the hips
• Hip: loose up to 50"
• Total length from waistband to hem: 28"
• Length from waistband to crotch: 19"
• Inseam: 8"
• Width at leg opening: 11" across
Condition: Excellent! Freshly laundered with occasional thread "nubbiness" that adds to the texture of the cotton. See closeup!
~~~ ••• ~~~
Socialize with us for sneak peeks, coupon codes, and more!
Instagram ~ @houseofsimpkin
Pinterest ~ pinterest.com/houseofsimpkin
• PLEASE NOTE ALL SALES ARE CONSIDERED FINAL. We’re sorry, but due to the irreplaceable nature of vintage items, we cannot offer returns or exchanges. We want you to be happy with your purchase and we understand there is an inherent risk in buying online. Please don’t hesitate to ask for more details or photos before purchasing. Consider sizing carefully and measure out clothes you already own to compare. While we do our best to provide accurate measurements and note any flaws, occasionally our scrutiny may miss something. Let us know if this happens. We cannot be held responsible for items that are lost in the mail or held at customs. See our shop policies for more details. All packages ship USPS Priority Mail to provide an insured, expedient delivery. If you'd like a cheaper option, just message us! Thank you!