Make a shimmering entrance in this gorgeous 1930s dress! You'll feel wrapped up like a present in all the lustrous details, from the little bows that adorn the shoulders to the giant double bow "bustle" in back! A swishing double-tier of taffeta flutters from the pointed drop waist, and the bias cut of the skirt falls all the way to the floor. Perfect for a gala, a wedding, or an Art Deco themed birthday party!
~ F E A T U R E S ~
• orchid pink-purple taffeta
• sleeveless with a scoop neckline
• fixed bows on shoulder straps
• whisker darted bust
• pointed drop waist
• ruffle tiered skirt
• double bow "bustle" in back
• bias cut for flattering fit
• ankle-length on 5'8" model
• metal snap closure
~ S I Z I N G ~
• Likely to best approximate a modern day women's size Small to Medium, or 2-6. Please see exact measurements below to determine fit. Mannequin is 33" x 24" x 34". Model is 5'8".
• Bust: 34"
• Waist: 31"
• Hip: loose up to 40"
• Length from mid-shoulder to hem: 53"
Material: Rayon Taffeta
Condition: Very Good! Some faint color fading throughout that's hardly noticeable with the shimmering iridescence of the taffeta. Some mild discoloration near the left underarm and a small faded stain in back beneath the bow. Skirt has a tiny tear near hem in back and one more minuscule hole hidden beneath the tier folds under the bow. See closeups! This Art Deco dress is in great wearable shape!
~~~ ••• ~~~
Socialize with us for sneak peeks, coupon codes, and more!
Instagram ~ @houseofsimpkin
Pinterest ~ pinterest.com/houseofsimpkin
• PLEASE NOTE ALL SALES ARE CONSIDERED FINAL. We’re sorry, but due to the irreplaceable nature of vintage items, we cannot offer returns or exchanges. We want you to be happy with your purchase and we understand there is an inherent risk in buying online. Please don’t hesitate to ask for more details or photos before purchasing. Consider sizing carefully and measure out clothes you already own to compare. While we do our best to provide accurate measurements and note any flaws, occasionally our scrutiny may miss something. Let us know if this happens. We are not responsible for items that are lost in the mail or held at customs. See our shop policies for more details. All packages ship USPS Priority Mail to provide an insured, expedient delivery. If you'd like a cheaper option, just message us! Thank you!