From New Orleans comes this stunning full length beaded gown! Rustling with midnight plum taffeta and twinkling with silver bugle beads and gold sequins, this Art Deco dress has all the dazzle of the late Jazz Age! The sleeveless neckline scoops to mid-back, while a peplum flounce flares from a dropped waistline. Whisker pleats adorn the front of the bodice and bias cut panels ensure every step has a swish!
~ F E A T U R E S ~
• shimmering taffeta
• raven black an eggplant purple iridescence
• silver bugle beads and gold sequins
• sleeveless with scoop neckline
• lower scoop to mid-back from behind
• whisker pleats over bodice
• dropped waist
• peplum flares
• full length
• sweeping bias cut panel skirt
• side metal snap closure
~ S I Z I N G ~
• Best approximates: Small, or 2-4
• Bust: 34"
• Waist: up to 28"
• Hip: up to 37"
• Length from mid-shoulder to hem: 56.5"
We recommend measuring out a similar piece of clothing that fits you well and comparing those numbers to the measurements above to best determine fit. Mannequin is 33" x 24" x 34". Model is 5’7”.
Material: Taffeta, Bugle Beads, Sequins
Condition: Excellent! Hardly a flaw to be found on this gorgeous gown, with just a little bit of mild color fading here and there, very minor bead loss on the shoulders, and a snap replaced along the side.
Indulge your '30s glamour fantasy in this shimmering midnight gown!
~~~ ••• ~~~
Socialize with us for sneak peeks, coupon codes, and more!
Instagram ~ @houseofsimpkin
Pinterest ~ pinterest.com/houseofsimpkin
• Please note we do not accept returns. Due to the irreplaceable nature of vintage items, all sales are considered final. Don’t hesitate to ask if you have sizing inquiries or if you’d like more photos! We’re happy to help you estimate a fit and provide additional details. Please see our shop policies for more information. Thank you!