Worthy of Jackie O's famous closet! The warm cafe au lait color of this stylish mohair set will make this your go-with-everything coat this autumn season. Throw it over jeans and a sweater or doll it up with gloves and pearls. However you wear this swing coat and its matching pillbox hat, you'll be kept cozy in soft, snuggly, 50's-classy comfort!
~ F E A T U R E S ~
• soft beige-camel brown mohair knit
• wide pilgrim style collar
• two large round buttons at throat and bust
• long cuffed sleeves
• beautiful knit detailing throughout
• swing/cocoon silhouette
• below-knee calf length
• peach lining, fully lined
~ S I Z I N G ~
• Best approximates: Small/Medium to Medium/Large, or 4-8, depending how oversized or fitted you like your coats
• Bust: 44"
• Waist: 42"
• Hip: 44"
• Length from mid-shoulder to hem: 43"
• Sleeve length: 22"
• Shoulder to shoulder across back: 16"
The swing shape of the coat allows it to fit a variety of shapes and sizes. We recommend measuring out a similar piece of clothing that fits you well and comparing those numbers to the measurements above to best determine fit. Model is 5'8" and wears a size 4.
Material: 100% Mohair Knit, Satiny Peach Lining
Condition: Excellent! One tiny little hole hidden in the back of the collar. Not noticeable from outside!
~~~ ••• ~~~
Socialize with us for sneak peeks, coupon codes, and more!
Instagram ~ @houseofsimpkin
Pinterest ~ pinterest.com/houseofsimpkin
• Please note we do not accept returns. Due to the irreplaceable nature of vintage items, all sales are considered final. Don’t hesitate to ask if you have sizing inquiries or if you’d like more photos! We’re happy to help you estimate a fit and provide additional details. Please see our shop policies for more information. Thank you!