Echoing Art Deco hunting party elegance, this velvety corduroy '50s top looks smashing with everything from jodhpur pants to a midi skirt! The houndstooth print of cream checked with cinnamon brown lends a subtle menswear appeal, striking with a darted nipped waist and the feminine details of pointy shoulder straps and a button-up side. Tally ho, dahling!
~ S I Z I N G ~
• Best approximates: Extra Small, or 0-2
• Bust: 32"
• Waist: 24"
• Length from mid-shoulder to hem: 18"
We recommend measuring out a similar piece of clothing that fits you well and comparing those numbers to the measurements above to best determine fit. Model is 5'7" with a 32A" bust, 24" waist, and 35" hip.
~ D E T A I L S ~
• Brand/Label: None
• Material: Corduroy, Silky Lining
• Closure: Button-up side, button shoulder straps, and metal snaps at neckline
• Condition: Excellent! Some faint color fading inside the lining. No other flaws found on this unusual little top!
For other blouses, sweaters, tanks, and tees, see our Tops: http://etsy.me/2xo2K2H
~~~ ••• ~~~
Socialize with us for sneak peeks, coupon codes, and more!
Instagram ~ @houseofsimpkin
Pinterest ~ pinterest.com/houseofsimpkin
• Please note we do not accept returns. Due to the irreplaceable nature of vintage items, all sales are considered final. Don’t hesitate to ask if you have sizing inquiries or if you’d like more photos! We’re happy to help you estimate a fit and provide additional details. Please see our shop policies for more information. Thank you!