A beautiful deep ocean blue WWII dress in a rare larger size! Made of super-soft chambray, a linen-like cotton, this shawl collared midi appears to wrap in front with an asymmetrical button row of navy buttons topped by a little bow. Like something Holliday Grainger would have worn in her '40s-'50s Cape Cod wardrobe in "The Finest Hours"!
~ F E A T U R E S ~
• navy blue chambray cotton
• shawl collar
• short kimono sleeves with two decorative buttons
• single-breasted style faux button front on left side
• faux slit in front
• darted for a tailored fit
• A-line midi skirt
• metal side zipper closure
~ S I Z I N G ~
• Best approximates: Large, or 10-12
• Bust: up to 42"
• Waist: 32"
• Hip: up to 42"
• Length from mid-shoulder to hem: 46"
We recommend measuring out a similar piece of clothing that fits you well and comparing those numbers to the measurements above to best determine fit. Model is 5'7" with a 32" bust, 24" waist, and 35" hip. Dress has been lightly clipped to model's size.
Material: Cotton Chambray
Condition: Fair to Good! There are a few small repairs here and there...
• little L-shaped repair on the front-middle (easily hidden by a belt!)
• tiny snag on the front-right sleeve
• small mended hole on the back-right sleeve with two minuscule snags beside it
Nothing major that impairs the wearability of this old patriotic beauty!
Shop more casual maxis, minis, and matching sets in Dresses by Day: http://etsy.me/2juIRlg
Looking for something fancier? Check our Evening Soirée: http://etsy.me/2flY0AJ
~~~ ••• ~~~
Socialize with us for sneak peeks, coupon codes, and more!
Instagram ~ @houseofsimpkin
Pinterest ~ pinterest.com/houseofsimpkin
• Please note we do not accept returns. Due to the irreplaceable nature of vintage items, all sales are considered final. Don’t hesitate to ask if you have sizing inquiries or if you’d like more photos! We’re happy to help you estimate a fit and provide additional details. Please see our shop policies for more information. Thank you!