Gothic Lolita, 1930s's style! With an off-the-shoulder neckline dripping with black-ribboned cream silk and an inverted basque waist above a floor-length skirt, this girlish '30s formal dress echoes the ballgowns of the Civil War! Bias cut panels add an elegant sweep to the full skirt while little bouquets of pink and purple flowers scatter throughout the shimmering cream taffeta. Comes with the matching black ribbon choker!
~ S I Z I N G ~
• Best approximates: Extra Small, or 0-2
• Bust: 33"
• Waist: 25"
• Hip: free
• Length from shoulder strap to waistline: 15.5"
• Length from waistline to hem: 45"
We recommend measuring out a similar piece of clothing that fits you well and comparing those numbers to the measurements above to best determine fit. Model is 5'7" with a 32" bust, 24" waist, and 35" hip. Shown over a crinoline (not included) except for last modeled picture.
~ D E T A I L S ~
• Brand/Label: None
• Material: Taffeta, Silk Chiffon
• Closure: Metal side zipper
• Condition: Fair to Good! Lovely and still very wearable with the following to note...
~ detachment section of chiffon trim from left off-shoulder (could be mended)
~ faded water stains in the skirt hem
Though still stunning, this dress is sold in AS-IS condition, making it ideal for a Halloween costume, theater event, photo shoot, festival, or other party where you won't mind if it gets a few more character flaws!
~~~ ••• ~~~
Socialize with us for sneak peeks, coupon codes, and more!
Instagram ~ @houseofsimpkin
Pinterest ~ pinterest.com/houseofsimpkin
• Please note we do not accept returns. Due to the irreplaceable nature of vintage items, all sales are considered final. Don’t hesitate to ask if you have sizing inquiries or if you’d like more photos! We’re happy to help you estimate a fit and provide additional details. Please see our shop policies for more information. Thank you!