If someone took a red-lined navy blue sleeping bag and fashioned it into a sexy cutout mini dress, this would be the one-of-a-kind result! Camp wear as streetwear never looked so cool with the open side held together by black elastic bandage material. The A-line mini length makes this unique little dress perfect to wear over black leggings or nothing else at all!
~ F E A T U R E S ~
• sleeping bag type fabric, likely nylon or polyester
• sleeveless with scoop neck
• quilted puffer style vertical lines
• open with cutouts down left side
• two black stretchy bandage side straps
• A-line mini length
• zipper closure in back
~ S I Z I N G ~
• Best approximates: Small to Medium, or 4-6
• Bust: 34-36"
• Waist: 30"+ with open side
• Hip: 36"+ with open side
• Length from mid-shoulder to hem: 34"
We recommend measuring out a similar piece of clothing that fits you well and comparing those numbers to the measurements above to best determine fit. Model is 5'7" with a 32" bust, 24" waist, and 35" hip. Dress has been lightly clipped to model's size.
Material: Nylon or Polyester
Condition: Excellent! No flaws found on this rare and unusual mini dress!
Shop more casual maxis, minis, and matching sets in Dresses by Day: http://etsy.me/2juIRlg
Looking for something fancier? Check our Evening Soirée: http://etsy.me/2flY0AJ
~~~ ••• ~~~
Socialize with us for sneak peeks, coupon codes, and more!
Instagram ~ @houseofsimpkin
Pinterest ~ pinterest.com/houseofsimpkin
• Please note we do not accept returns. Due to the irreplaceable nature of vintage items, all sales are considered final. Don’t hesitate to ask if you have sizing inquiries or if you’d like more photos! We’re happy to help you estimate a fit and provide additional details. Please see our shop policies for more information. Thank you!