Haute kitsch! This Howard Wolf strapless will have you craving a grilled burger with those French fry stripes on the bodice! Ketchup-y orange polished cotton makes up the main body of this fit and flare midi, complete with a matching sash to tie around your waist. Fun, flirty, and '50s diner fabulous!
~ F E A T U R E S ~
• vivid orange polished cotton (not quite red)
• subtle sheen to the fabric
• yellow + white striped bodice
• strapless asymmetric neckline
• nipped waist
• belt loops with matching tie sash
• full, flaring skirt
• below knee midi length
• zipper closure in back
~ S I Z I N G ~
• Likely to best approximate a modern day women's size Small to Small/Medium or 4-6. Please see exact measurements below to determine fit. Mannequin is 33" x 24" x 34". Model is 5’7”. Dress has been lightly clipped back in photos. Ideal for a gal with a small waist and generous bust!
• Bust: 35" with lots of room in upper bodice
• Waist: 25"
• Hip: free
• Length from top-center bodice to hem: 39"
• Length from waistline to hem: 27"
Brand/Label: Fred Schubach & Howard Wolf
Material: Feels like polished cotton
Condition: Excellent! Two very faint stains that blend in with the orange color, one near left of the zipper base and another near the back skirt hem. Barely noticeable, you'd have to be examining super up-close.
Shop more casual maxis, minis, and matching sets in Dresses by Day: http://etsy.me/2juIRlg
Looking for something fancier? Check our Evening Soirée: http://etsy.me/2flY0AJ
~~~ ••• ~~~
Socialize with us for sneak peeks, coupon codes, and more!
Instagram ~ @houseofsimpkin
Pinterest ~ pinterest.com/houseofsimpkin
• PLEASE NOTE ALL SALES ARE CONSIDERED FINAL. We’re sorry, but due to the irreplaceable nature of vintage items, we cannot offer returns or exchanges. We want you to be happy with your purchase and we understand there is an inherent risk in buying online. Please don’t hesitate to ask for more details or photos before purchasing. Consider sizing carefully and measure out clothes you already own to compare. While we do our best to provide accurate measurements and note any flaws, occasionally our scrutiny may miss something. Let us know if this happens. We cannot be held responsible for items that are lost in the mail or held at customs. See our shop policies for more details. All packages ship USPS Priority Mail to provide an insured, expedient delivery. If you'd like a cheaper option, just message us! Thank you!