Too rare to be true! Tiny wooden footballs adorn the button-down front of this '30s-'40s vintage sweater. Tiny. Wooden. Footballs. The name 'Jean Taylor' is stitched into the back of the crew neck, alluding perhaps to the name of a cheerleader who once wore this color-block cuffed waist cardigan. Short sleeves slightly puff at the shoulders. Perfect for the femme football fan, or the lover of unusual vintage wearables!
Shown with our Lana Jodhpurs: https://etsy.me/2QuSw6V
~ F E A T U R E S ~
• wool hand knit color block pattern
• chocolate brown and butterscotch yellow
• miniature wooden football buttons
• short slightly puffed sleeves (see detail pic of shoulder)
• crew neck with button down front
• cuffed waist
~ S I Z I N G ~
• Best approximates: Extra-Extra Small to Extra Small, or 00-2
• Bust: 30-34"
• Waist: 22-26"
• Length from mid-shoulder to hem: 22"
We recommend measuring out a similar piece of clothing that fits you well and comparing those numbers to the measurements above to best determine fit. Model is 5'7" with a 32A" bust, 24" waist, and 35" hip.
Brand/Label: None; label sewn inside reads name of previous owner, 'Jean Taylor'
Material: Wool Knit
Condition: Excellent! No flaws found on this one-of-a-kind sweater blouse!
For other blouses, sweaters, tanks, and tees, see our Tops: http://etsy.me/2xo2K2H
~~~ ••• ~~~
Socialize with us for sneak peeks, coupon codes, and more!
Instagram ~ @houseofsimpkin
Pinterest ~ pinterest.com/houseofsimpkin
• Please note we do not accept returns. Due to the irreplaceable nature of vintage items, all sales are considered final. Don’t hesitate to ask if you have sizing inquiries or if you’d like more photos! We’re happy to help you estimate a fit and provide additional details. Please see our shop policies for more information. Thank you!