Strolls in the garden. Brunches with girlfriends. Concerts at twilight. Dates with hubby. This rosey little Don Loper wiggle dress can do it all! Ultra-tailored with a nipped waist and room for a generous bosom in the wrap-style bust, the silk whispers sweet nothings over your curves, printed with flowers of blush and hot pink while deep sage green pops through. Comes down low for a pencil skirt, landing almost mid-calf with a faux slit in back allowing you to move with ease. Flirty, feminine, and '50s sexy!
~ F E A T U R E S ~
• floral printed silk or silk blend
• sleeveless with gathered straps
• wrap-style gathered bust
• nipped waist
• long pencil skirt with waist pleats
• faux slit in back
• below knee to mid-calf length
• fully lined
• metal zipper closure in back
~ S I Z I N G ~
• Best approximates: Extra Small, or 0-2
• Bust: 34-38"
• Waist: 23"
• Hip: 36"
• Length from mid-shoulder to waistline: 16"
• Length from waistline to hem: 30"
OTHER SIZING NOTES: This wiggle's little in the middle, but she got much back! And bust. Be mindful the waist is an Extra-Extra Small, or 00, while the rest of the measurements could fit up to a regular Small, or 4. We recommend measuring out a similar piece of clothing that fits you well and comparing those numbers to the measurements above to best determine fit. Model is 5'7" with a 32" bust, 24" waist, and 35" hip.
Brand/Label: Don Loper Originals
Material: Feels like silk, or possibly acrylic silk
Condition: Excellent! Up close, there are areas of differently colored threads indicating repairs or resizing was done at one point. One of the loops around the gathered shoulders is stitched just a bit further down than center, but there are no real flaws on this bombshell dress!
Shop more casual maxis, minis, and matching sets in Dresses by Day: http://etsy.me/2juIRlg
Looking for something fancier? Check our Evening Soirée: http://etsy.me/2flY0AJ
~~~ ••• ~~~
Socialize with us for sneak peeks, coupon codes, and more!
Instagram ~ @houseofsimpkin
Pinterest ~ pinterest.com/houseofsimpkin
• Please note we do not accept returns. Due to the irreplaceable nature of vintage items, all sales are considered final. Don’t hesitate to ask if you have sizing inquiries or if you’d like more photos! We’re happy to help you estimate a fit and provide additional details. Please see our shop policies for more information. Thank you!