Viva flamenco! The bold floral pattern on the crisp cotton of this swishing '40s dress is bursting with red chrysanthemums accentuated by hunter green trim. Fluttering butterfly sleeves cap the shoulders from a squared off neckline while the drop waist bodice hangs straight. The triple-tier ruffle skirt swings heavy, landing mid-calf, and is so fun to twirl in that you won't wanna stop!
~ F E A T U R E S ~
• cotton floral of reds and pinks over cream
• hunter green trim
• square neckline
• flutter sleeves
• drop waist
• triple-tiered ruffle skirt
• midi length
• metal zipper closure in back
~ S I Z I N G ~
• Best approximates: Extra-Extra Small to Extra Small, or 00-0
• Bust: 29"
• Drop waist: 26"
• Hip: full
• Length from mid-shoulder to hem: 43"
OTHER SIZING NOTES: Please note there is not much room in the bust--best for a petitely endowed gal! We recommend measuring out a similar piece of clothing that fits you well and comparing those numbers to the measurements above to best determine fit. Model is 5'7" with a 32" bust, 24" waist, and 35" hip.
Material: 100% Cotton
Condition: Excellent! No flaws to note on this '40s flamenco stunner!
Shop more casual maxis, minis, and matching sets in Dresses by Day: http://etsy.me/2juIRlg
Looking for something fancier? Check our Evening Soirée: http://etsy.me/2flY0AJ
~~~ ••• ~~~
Socialize with us for sneak peeks, coupon codes, and more!
Instagram ~ @houseofsimpkin
Pinterest ~ pinterest.com/houseofsimpkin
• Please note we do not accept returns. Due to the irreplaceable nature of vintage items, all sales are considered final. Don’t hesitate to ask if you have sizing inquiries or if you’d like more photos! We’re happy to help you estimate a fit and provide additional details. Please see our shop policies for more information. Thank you!