Your eyes may be where they are, but everyone else's will be on your playfully accentuated bosom! We've never seen such a fetchingly unusual shelf bust! Two claw-like curves round your girls from an upward-pointed waist, with the peasant-gathered white organza bust and straps popping against the black and white polka-dotted body. Fit 'n flare with a vampy wink, you little minx!
~ F E A T U R E S ~
• semi-sheer white organza (lined at bust)
• black textured fabric (looks like raw silk, feels like taffeta--maybe acetate?)
• painted white polka dots
• sleeveless with straps that cap shoulders
• claw-framed rounded shelf bust
• ultra-high pointed waist
• curve-hugging princess seams
• flared skirt (at or below knee, depending on height)
• approx 1.5" of hem could be let out
• metal zipper closure in back
~ S I Z I N G ~
• Likely to best approximate a modern day women's size Small to Small/Medium, or 4-6. Please see exact measurements below to determine fit. Mannequin is 33" x 24" x 34". Model is 5’7”. Dress has been lightly clipped back in photos.
• Bust: 34" ~ best suited for an A/B or B/C cup as the white organza bust doesn't have a whole lot of give
• Waist: 27"
• Hip: free
• Length from mid-shoulder to hem: 38"
Material: As stated above, the black dotted fabric looks like the texture of raw silk and feels like a thin, almost semi-sheer matte taffeta. Possibly acetate with what appear to be hand-painted polka dots. The white gathered top is semi-sheer organza (likely nylon), and is lined.
Condition: Very Good - Excellent! Presents beautifully with a couple things to note when looking closely...
• very faint streak stain on right shoulder strap
• two faint spots lost in gathers of bust
• side seams appear to have been let out at one point, with a couple of minor fabric stress splits at underarms (see closeup, the splits are horizontal and go with the lines of the fabric)
• tiny section of organza seam separation on back-right strap
These flaws are barely perceptible on this flirty little dress! Nothing overt that detracts from its allure. ;)
~~~ ••• ~~~
Socialize with us for sneak peeks, coupon codes, and more!
Instagram ~ @houseofsimpkin
Pinterest ~ pinterest.com/houseofsimpkin
• PLEASE NOTE ALL SALES ARE CONSIDERED FINAL. We’re sorry, but due to the irreplaceable nature of vintage items, we cannot offer returns or exchanges. We want you to be happy with your purchase and we understand there is an inherent risk in buying online. Please don’t hesitate to ask for more details or photos before purchasing. Consider sizing carefully and measure out clothes you already own to compare. While we do our best to provide accurate measurements and note any flaws, occasionally our scrutiny may miss something. Let us know if this happens. We cannot be held responsible for items that are lost in the mail or held at customs. See our shop policies for more details. All packages ship USPS Priority Mail to provide an insured, expedient delivery. If you'd like a cheaper option, just message us! Thank you!