Twinkling with gold studs and rhinestones, this flowy '70s maxi gown is all set for some holiday magic! A studded band collar wraps around your neck while a sparkling waistband sits above a full, gathered A-line skirt that sweeps all the way to the floor. The deep emerald green lurex fabric shimmers with a subtle sparkle, and the long, elegant sleeves make this comfy maxi gown a wintertime go-to for any special event!
~ S I Z I N G ~
• Best approximates: Small-Medium to Medium, or 4-6, with stretchy fabric
• Bust: 34-36"
• Waist: 27-29"
• Hip: free
• Length from mid-shoulder to waistline: 15.5"
• Length from waistline to hem: 43"
• Sleeve length: 24"
We recommend measuring out a similar piece of clothing that fits you well and comparing those numbers to the measurements above to best determine fit. Model is 5'7" and wears size 0/XS with a 32” bust, 24" waist, and 35" hip. Dress has been lightly clipped to model's size.
~ D E T A I L S ~
• Brand/Label: Joseph Magnin
• Materials: Lurex--stretchy, shimmery, and soft, not itchy!
• Color(s): Emerald green
• Closure: Zipper in back
• Condition: Excellent! Faint, tiny spot stain near collar and one or two minuscule snags throughout (see closeup of zipper). No other flaws found on this beautiful '70s dress!
~~~ ••• ~~~
Socialize with us for sneak peeks, coupon codes, and more!
Instagram ~ @houseofsimpkin
Pinterest ~ pinterest.com/houseofsimpkin
• Please note we do not accept returns. Due to the irreplaceable nature of vintage items, all sales are considered final. Don’t hesitate to ask if you have sizing inquiries or if you’d like more photos! We’re happy to help you estimate a fit and provide additional details. Please see our shop policies for more information. Thank you!