A late-'20s to early-'30s day dress in superbly wearable condition! From the lace sailor collar to the bias-cut flaring skirt, this flirty lil' flapper number has all sorts of fun to share. A floral print of marigold, cream, and gray-blue scatters across the dark background while mismatched polka dots dance about its draping silk folds. A whimsical addition to any Art Deco wardrobe!
~ F E A T U R E S ~
• silk floral print
• black odd-sized polka dots
• sleeveless with v-neck
• cream lace sailor collar
• fixed flat "loops" hidden beneath collar (unsure what for--perhaps another ribbon to weave through?)
• natural waistline with belt loops (belt not included)
• hip yoke/drop waistline with zig-zag seams
• bias cut skirt
• below knee length
• pullover style, no closure
~ S I Z I N G ~
• Best approximates: Extra-Extra Small to Extra Small, or 00-2
• Bust: 32"
• Waist: 32"
• Drop waist/hip: 38"
• Length from mid-shoulder to hem: 41"
• Length from natural waistline to hem: 25"
We recommend measuring out a similar piece of clothing that fits you well and comparing those numbers to the measurements above to best determine fit. Model is 5'7" with a 32" bust, 24" waist, and 35" hip.
Condition: Excellent! One tiny section of silk shatter on back-right section of skirt below drop waist. See closeup, it's hard to spot with all the business of the floral.
Shop more casual maxis, minis, and matching sets in Dresses by Day: http://etsy.me/2juIRlg
Looking for something fancier? Check our Evening Soirée: http://etsy.me/2flY0AJ
~~~ ••• ~~~
Socialize with us for sneak peeks, coupon codes, and more!
Instagram ~ @houseofsimpkin
Pinterest ~ pinterest.com/houseofsimpkin
• Please note we do not accept returns. Due to the irreplaceable nature of vintage items, all sales are considered final. Don’t hesitate to ask if you have sizing inquiries or if you’d like more photos! We’re happy to help you estimate a fit and provide additional details. Please see our shop policies for more information. Thank you!