Complete your 'Westworld' costume with this genuine Western gun holster! Beautifully embossed with a stamped floral print, the tan brown leather slings heavy 'round your hips or up high on your waist. An antique dealer said this beauty dates to the late-1800s, and the stories her worn patina could tell! Doubles as a phone case, lipstick carrier, and key caddy for Halloween and beyond!
~ F E A T U R E S ~
• genuine tan leather
• Western floral embossed print
• silver buckle closure
• size adjustable
• pocket for handheld gun
~ S I Z I N G ~
• One Size Fits Most
• Buckles holes allow a circumference of 35-38"
• Fits a Small-Medium when worn low on the hips
• Fits a Large to Extra Large when worn high on the natural waist
• Total length: 42"
• Width at buckle: 3"
• Holster pocket: 10.5" x 5"
Material: Genuine Leather
Condition: Good! Definitely bears the scars of history expected from a piece this old. Buckle is worn, but still fastens strong, and the leather is thick and sturdy. This is a very old item, so don't expect smooth buckling or butter softness! A very cool find for an antiques lover!
For other accessories, shoes, and curiosities, please see our Home + Accessories: http://etsy.me/2x0063e
~~~ ••• ~~~
Socialize with us for sneak peeks, coupon codes, and more!
Instagram ~ @houseofsimpkin
Pinterest ~ pinterest.com/houseofsimpkin
• Please note we do not accept returns. Due to the irreplaceable nature of vintage items, all sales are considered final. Don’t hesitate to ask if you have sizing inquiries or if you’d like more photos! We’re happy to help you estimate a fit and provide additional details. Please see our shop policies for more information. Thank you!