Outlaw of the Ol' West? Rodeo clown? Flamenco dancer? The possibilities for this one-of-a-kind vintage costume inspire all sorts of ideas! The polished cotton of this rare two-piece matching set gives a sheen to the fabric. Silver medallions adorn to the front of the open vest and are stitched down the faded red stripes of the flared pants. Best part? After Halloween, this '30s-'40s vest looks stunning with ripped jeans while the pants make one-of-a-kind bell bottoms for a musician or bold fashionista!
~ F E A T U R E S ~
• black polished cotton
• silver round concho style medallions
• open front, sleeveless vest
• high-waisted flared pants
• button fly with faded red stripes down sides
~ S I Z I N G ~
• Best approximates: Men's Extra Small to Small, or 32; Women's Small to Medium, or 2-6
• Bust: open--19" from underarm to underarm across back
• Length from neck to hem: 20" in back
~ PANTS ~
• Waist: 32"
• Hip: up to 42"
• Length from waistband to hem: 39"
• Inseam: 26.5"
• Rise: 13"
• Flare opening: 15" across
ADDITIONAL SIZE NOTE: These pants were NOT clipped back on model and therefore sat low on her hips. They will fit larger sizes when worn higher up the waist. We recommend measuring out similar pieces of clothing that fit you well and comparing those numbers to the measurements above to best determine fit. Model is 5'7" with a 32" bust, 24" waist, and 35" hip.
Material: Polished cotton, metal medallions
Condition: Very good! Very wearable with normal wear expected of a costume this age, including...
• small paint stain on right hip
• small scuffs on bottom-right leg
• minor stains inside vest lining
See what other playsuits, matching sets, and rompers we have in our Jumpsuits + Co-ords: https://etsy.me/2yffDOi
~~~ ••• ~~~
Socialize with us for sneak peeks, coupon codes, and more!
Instagram ~ @houseofsimpkin
Pinterest ~ pinterest.com/houseofsimpkin
• Please note we do not accept returns. Due to the irreplaceable nature of vintage items, all sales are considered final. Don’t hesitate to ask if you have sizing inquiries or if you’d like more photos! We’re happy to help you estimate a fit and provide additional details. Please see our shop policies for more information. Thank you!