The little black dress that's sure to stand out! Sparkling clear rhinestones and little white beads trim the edges of the diamond cutouts encircling the midriff of this sleeveless '60s mini. Inky black crêpe hugs your bosom and hips, falling into a straight pencil skirt that lands above the knee. Simple, sleek, and stunning!
~ S I Z I N G ~
• Best approximates: Extra Small, or 0-2
• Bust: 36"
• Waist: up to 30"
• Hip: 35"
• Length from mid-shoulder to hem: 36"
ADDITIONAL SIZE NOTE: The measurements of this dress will best fit a busty yet slender gal. There is ample room in the chest, while the hips were just a bit snug on size XS/0 model. We recommend measuring out a similar piece of clothing that fits you well and comparing those numbers to the measurements above to best determine fit. Model is 5'7" with a 32" bust, 24" waist, and 35" hip.
~ D E T A I L S ~
• Brand/Label: Randy Juniors
• Material: Feels like polyester crêpe; rhinestones and round beads
• Color(s): Black with silver/clear rhinestones and white matte beads
• Closure: Zipper in back
• Condition: Very Good - Excellent! Minor bit of roughage to the back-left skirt hem. Sometimes the rhinestones flip over, but they easily rotate back--see closeup!
~~~ ••• ~~~
Socialize with us for sneak peeks, coupon codes, and more!
Instagram ~ @houseofsimpkin
Pinterest ~ pinterest.com/houseofsimpkin
• Please note we do not accept returns. Due to the irreplaceable nature of vintage items, all sales are considered final. Don’t hesitate to ask if you have sizing inquiries or if you’d like more photos! We’re happy to help you estimate a fit and provide additional details. Please see our shop policies for more information. Thank you!