We know you're a hopeless romantic at heart if you're looking at this dreamy '30s confection! Exemplifying so prettily the simple lines and feminine details of the late Art Deco period, this curve-clinging gown falls to the floor with a bias cut swish. The lace overlay hides the ruffle and ribbon-trimmed slip, and mini puffed sleeves cap your shoulders while Cinderella blue ribbons adorn your bust. Indulge your inner girly-girl!
~ F E A T U R E S ~
• shimmery pink rayon
• pale pink floral lace overlay
• periwinkle blue grosgrain ribbon trim
• three bows down the center bust
• sweetheart neckline
• mini puffed sleeves
• sheer upper back
• basque waist
• bias cut seams in full-length slip
• metal snap side closure
~ S I Z I N G ~
• Likely to best fit modern day women's sizes Extra- Extra Small to Extra Small, or 00-0. Mannequin is 33" x 24" x 34". Model is 5’7”. *Be sure to leave room to shimmy this dress over your shoulders!
• Bust: 32-34"
• Waist: 23-25"
• Hip: 32-36"
• Length from mid-shoulder to hem: 57"
• Length from waistline to hem: 42"
Material: Built-in slip feels like rayon; netting floral lace overlay
Condition: Very Good - Excellent! Amazing for a dress of this age, and in lace, too!
• one tiny hole below the back of the neck
• small section of tulle loss around neck hem
• very faint underarm discoloration
• not really a flaw, but there's some exposed stitching on left side of blue ribbon at bust
• tiny section of seam separation under left arm (doesn't show skin)
• one flower looks faintly tea-stained
• Overall the dress is in very wearable condition with these minor flaws barely noticeable.
~~~ ••• ~~~
Socialize with us for sneak peeks, coupon codes, and more!
Instagram ~ @houseofsimpkin
Facebook ~ facebook.com/houseofsimpkin
Pinterest ~ pinterest.com/houseofsimpkin
• PLEASE NOTE ALL SALES ARE CONSIDERED FINAL. We’re sorry, but due to the irreplaceable nature of vintage items, we cannot offer returns or exchanges. We want you to be happy with your purchase and we understand there is an inherent risk in buying online. Please don’t hesitate to ask for more details or photos before purchasing. Consider sizing carefully and measure out clothes you already own to compare. While we do our best to provide accurate measurements and note any flaws, occasionally our scrutiny may miss something. Let us know if this happens. We cannot be held responsible for items that are lost in the mail or held at customs. See our shop policies for more details. All packages ship USPS Priority Mail to provide an insured, expedient delivery. If you'd like a cheaper option, just message us! Thank you!