Remember The Man in the Yellow Hat who adopted Curious George? Were we the ONLY ones who had a crush on him?! And in this cute banana yellow romper, complete with safari pockets on top and bottom, we're pretty sure we could convince him to let us join his next expedition!
~ F E A T U R E S ~
• bright yellow poly/cotton blend
• sleeveless with scoop neck
• four safari pockets (2 on top, 2 on bottom)
• elastic waist
• snap front closure
~ S I Z I N G ~
• Likely to best approximate a modern day women's size Medium, or 4-6. Mannequin is 33" x 24" x 34". Model is 5'5" and shorts are pictured on her with cuffs rolled up to show some leg!
• Bust: 40"
• Waist: 25-32"
• Hip: 42"
• Length from mid-shoulder to hem: 33"
• Inseam: 4"
Material: 65% Polyester, 35% Cotton
Condition: Excellent! Not a flaw to be found!
For other rompers, one-pieces, and matching sets, check out our Jumpsuits + Co-ords: https://etsy.me/2yffDOi
~~~ ••• ~~~
Socialize with us for sneak peeks, coupon codes, and more!
Instagram ~ @houseofsimpkin
Pinterest ~ pinterest.com/houseofsimpkin
• PLEASE NOTE ALL SALES ARE CONSIDERED FINAL. We’re sorry, but due to the irreplaceable nature of vintage items, we cannot offer returns or exchanges. We want you to be happy with your purchase and we understand there is an inherent risk in buying online. Please don’t hesitate to ask for more details or photos before purchasing. Consider sizing carefully and measure out clothes you already own to compare. While we do our best to provide accurate measurements and note any flaws, occasionally our scrutiny may miss something. Let us know if this happens. We are not responsible for items that are lost in the mail or held at customs. See our shop policies for more details. All packages ship USPS Priority Mail to provide an insured, expedient delivery. If you'd like a cheaper option, just message us! Thank you!