Be the hostess with the mostest! This wow-factor gown is made of pear green and gleaming marigold jacquard. A giant gold bow with rosette center bedecks your bust just below the v-neck, and the thoughtfully placed darts and high-low hemline make the structure of this dress stand out. Bold, elegant, and unconventionally feminine!
~ F E A T U R E S ~
• heavy jacquard fabric of marigold floral against velvety pear green
• sleeveless with v-neck and v-back
• giant marigold bow with rosette atop bust
• darted bodice for tailored fit
• gently sloping A-line maxi gown
• high-low hemline with upward-point in front
• metal zipper closure in back
• fully lined
~ S I Z I N G ~
• Likely to best fit modern day women's size Small, or 2-4. Mannequin is 33" x 24" x 34". Model is 5'7".
• Bust: 34"
• Waist: 26"
• Hip: full up to 44"
• Length from mid-shoulder to hem: 47" to highest point in front, 55" to center-back
Brand/Label: No brand, only an ILGWU union label tag
Material: Heavy jacquard, like the tapestry fabrics that were so popular in the '60s!
Condition: Excellent! Only flaws to note are some tiny speck stains on the left side of the bow and a smudge of pink hidden inside the right strap lining (maybe blush?). Left side seam looks like it might have a gap, but it doesn't, it's only the threads of the jacquard bending out a little. See closeup!
~~~ ••• ~~~
Socialize with us for sneak peeks, coupon codes, and more!
Instagram ~ @houseofsimpkin
Facebook ~ facebook.com/houseofsimpkin
Pinterest ~ pinterest.com/houseofsimpkin
• PLEASE NOTE ALL SALES ARE CONSIDERED FINAL. We’re sorry, but we cannot offer returns or exchanges at this time. We want you to be happy with your purchase and we understand there is an inherent risk in buying clothing online, especially vintage. Please don’t hesitate to ask for more details or photos before purchasing. Consider sizing carefully and measure out clothes you already own to compare. While we do our best to provide accurate measurements and note any flaws, occasionally our scrutiny may miss something. We cannot be held responsible for items that are lost in the mail or held at customs. If you'd like to add insurance or tracking info, do let us know! See our shop policies for more details. Thank you!