Rodeo Drive or 5th Avenue? You'll be the most stylish girl in on the boulevard in this swanky mod dress by Geoffrey Beene! Its high band collar, short sleeves, and babydoll lines are accentuated by white piping against the cherry red linen, with hidden organza lining in the skirt to ensure this charming little number will hold its shape for years to come!
~ F E A T U R E S ~
• cherry red linen
• bold white trim
• wide band collar
• short sleeves
• decorative white buttons at waist
• A-line skirt with gathered pleats
• hidden organza lining for shape
• above-knee length
• zipper closure in back
~ S I Z I N G ~
• Best approximates: Small to Medium, or 4-6.
Hip: full up to 44"
Length from mid-shoulder to hem: 33"
We recommend measuring out a similar piece of clothing that fits you well and comparing those numbers to the measurements above to best determine fit. Model is 5'7" with a 32" bust, 24" waist, and 35" hip. Dress has been lightly clipped to model's size.
Brand/Label: Geoffrey Beene
Material: 100% Linen; Lined with Organza
Condition: Excellent! Some fading of the brightness of the white around the collar and one faint stain in the white trim at the left waist. Nothing else to note on this darling little dress!
Shop more casual maxis, minis, and matching sets in Dresses by Day: http://etsy.me/2juIRlg
Looking for something fancier? Check our Evening Soirée: http://etsy.me/2flY0AJ
~~~ ••• ~~~
Socialize with us for sneak peeks, coupon codes, and more!
Instagram ~ @houseofsimpkin
Pinterest ~ pinterest.com/houseofsimpkin
• Please note we do not accept returns. Due to the irreplaceable nature of vintage items, all sales are considered final. Don’t hesitate to ask if you have sizing inquiries or if you’d like more photos! We’re happy to help you estimate a fit and provide additional details. Please see our shop policies for more information. Thank you!