So extraordinary! If you're a collector of vintage circus memorabilia or old Americana carnival treasures, or if you're a performer looking for a for something unique and authentic to wear on stage, these vintage jester-style clown shoes are for you. Shimmering with iridescence and history!
~ F E A T U R E S ~
• ombré of golden bronze and teal green
• modified oxford shape
• curled-up jester toes
• tinkling mini bells at each toe (right foot has silver, left has red)
• metal grommets laid out in unique square shape
• black cotton laces criss-cross in an X
• leather insoles
• black rubber Cat's Paw Heels
~ S I Z I N G ~
• Likely to best fit a modern day mens size 9-10, or a women's size 10.5 -11.5.
• Total shoe length: 13"
• Insole length: 11" (there is a hidden toe "block" in each shoe where the curls turn upward)
• Insole width: 3.85" (just shy of 4")
Brand/Label: Robinson's, Cat's Paw Heels, Boot & Shoe Workers Union
Material: Leather, Rubber, Metal Bells
Condition: Good! Wear is consistent with age. There are a couple of small splits in the leather seams at the openings (see closeup). Could likely be repaired at a shoe repair shop--these beauties would be worth it!
For other accessories, shoes, and curiosities, please see our Home + Accessories: http://etsy.me/2x0063e
~~~ ••• ~~~
Socialize with us for sneak peeks, coupon codes, and more!
Instagram ~ @houseofsimpkin
Pinterest ~ pinterest.com/houseofsimpkin
• Please note we do not accept returns. Due to the irreplaceable nature of vintage items, all sales are considered final. Don’t hesitate to ask if you have sizing inquiries or if you’d like more photos! We’re happy to help you estimate a fit and provide additional details. Please see our shop policies for more information. Thank you!