Winter gives you an excuse to wear some of the cutest vintage, like this cozy wool plaid wiggle dress from the '60s! Adorable button details adorn the elbow-length sleeves and back neckline, while a belted sash lets you cinch the gathered waistline to your comfort. A faux slit in back allows for ease of movement through hip-hugging, above-knee pencil skirt. Office appropriate, yet oh so sexy with retro librarian vibes, especially over sheer navy stockings!
~ S I Z I N G ~
• Best approximates: Small/Medium, or 4-6
• Bust: 34" (give or take, due to Dolman-like kimono sleeves)
• Waist: 28"
• Hip: snug 36"
• Length from mid-shoulder to waistline: 15"
• Length from waistline to hem: 21"
We recommend measuring out a similar piece of clothing that fits you well and comparing those numbers to the measurements above to best determine fit. Model is 5'7" and wears size 0/XS with a 32” bust, 24" waist, and 35" hip. Dress has been lightly clipped to model's size.
~ D E T A I L S ~
• Brand/Label: Lana Lee Bratton
• Materials: Wool
• Color(s): Chocolatey browns and grayish slate blues
• Closure: Metal zipper in back, buttons, sash waist belt
• Condition: Excellent! In great condition with the following minor things to note...
~ tiny section of popped stitching above faux slit in back
~ very thin fabric irregularity above back waist, like a barely perceptible run/snag
No other flaws found on this little winter pinup dress!
Shop more casual maxis, minis, and matching sets in Dresses by Day: http://etsy.me/2juIRlg
Looking for something fancier? Check our Evening Soirée: http://etsy.me/2flY0AJ
~~~ ••• ~~~
Socialize with us for sneak peeks, coupon codes, and more!
Instagram ~ @houseofsimpkin
Pinterest ~ pinterest.com/houseofsimpkin
• Please note we do not accept returns. Due to the irreplaceable nature of vintage items, all sales are considered final. Don’t hesitate to ask if you have sizing inquiries or if you’d like more photos! We’re happy to help you estimate a fit and provide additional details. Please see our shop policies for more information. Thank you!