Does the label BRB stand for be right back? We'll be right back with the answer! This chocolate brown wool-blend skirt is schoolgirl chic adorable! And with its two off-center slits in front and back trimmed with decorative buttons, the passing glimpse of thigh gives off sexy librarian vibes. The perfect vintage '70s fall midi!
~ F E A T U R E S ~
• rich brown wool/poly/acrylic blend
• high-waisted with skinny belt loops
• A-line silhouette
• two slit openings, one front-left and another back-right
• four decorative buttons at each slit opening
• midi length
• side zipper closure with button at waistband
~ S I Z I N G ~
• Best approximates: Extra Small, or 00-0
• Waist: 24”
• Hip: 34”
• Length: 28.5”
• Slit openings: 13"
We recommend measuring out a similar piece of clothing that fits you well and comparing those numbers to the measurements above to best determine fit. Model is 5'7" with a 32" bust, 24" waist, and 35" hip.
Brand/Label: BRB Corp.
Material: Wool, Polyester, Acrylic
Condition: Good! No stains, rips, or tears.
Shown with our Bobby Sweater: http://etsy.me/2zp38w9
... and Loretta Heels: http://etsy.me/2gu9ZN0
~~~ ••• ~~~
Socialize with us for sneak peeks, coupon codes, and more!
Instagram ~ @houseofsimpkin
Pinterest ~ pinterest.com/houseofsimpkin
• Please note we do not accept returns. Due to the irreplaceable nature of vintage items, all sales are considered final. Don’t hesitate to ask if you have sizing inquiries or if you’d like more photos! We’re happy to help you estimate a fit and provide additional details. Please see our shop policies for more information. Thank you!