Glow like the sapphire depths of a glacier in this regal Art Deco evening gown! From the tulip puffed sleeves all the way to the bias cut sweep of the skirt, silk velvet caresses your skin in a vivid royal blue. A ruched bodice, dainty shoulder pads, and a giant bow bustle create a movie star silhouette. Evoke the glamour of the '30s!
~ F E A T U R E S ~
• luscious royal blue silk velvet
• sweetheart neckline with ruched bodice
• short puffed sleeves with tulip slits
• original Kleinert's Underarm Shields pinned inside!
• sweeping bias cut skirt
• oversized bow bustle
• 28 mini velvet buttons close in back
~ S I Z I N G ~
• Best approximates: Extra Small, or 00-2
• Bust: 32-34"
• Waist: 24"
• Hip: full
• Length from mid-shoulder to hem: 55"
• Length from waistline to hem: 41"
We recommend measuring out a similar piece of clothing that fits you well and comparing those numbers to the measurements above to best determine fit. Mannequin is 33" x 24" x 34". Model is 5’7”.
Brand/Label: None, except for the Kleinert's Underarm Shields
Material: Velvet, Silk
Condition: Excellent! A few minor spot stains that get lost in the sheen of the velvet (see closeup of skirt). Not a flaw, but should be noted as it's unusual, is that from the inside you can see where the skirt was never sewn completely to the bodice. It's not noticeable at all from outside and appears meant to be that way!
~~~ ••• ~~~
Socialize with us for sneak peeks, coupon codes, and more!
Instagram ~ @houseofsimpkin
Pinterest ~ pinterest.com/houseofsimpkin
• Please note we do not accept returns. Due to the irreplaceable nature of vintage items, all sales are considered final. Don’t hesitate to ask if you have sizing inquiries or if you’d like more photos! We’re happy to help you estimate a fit and provide additional details. Please see our shop policies for more information. Thank you!